상단카테고리

[Nareu's Diary] How did you celebrate the end of 2020?

How did you celebrate the end of 2020?


With COVID-19 situation and the need of social distancing,

Nareu celebrated the end of the year in a special way.

Are you curious about how Nareu celebrated it?


Let's check it out!😉

#Goodbye_2020 #holiday #newyear #AirportRailroad #AREX

Nareu's Diary

Goodbye 2020!

2020 has ended.

It feels like I didn't do much due to COVID-19,

and one year has passed.

This year, I celebrated end of the year in a special way.

Christmas greetings from Harry Potter

Wingardium Leviosa!


"Happy Christmas, Harry

Happy Christmas, Ron"

Source: "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" movie

I watched Harry Potter from 10:32PM on Christmas Eve and received Christmas greetings from Ron Weasley on Dec 25.

Log in to Year End Party!

It is a MUST to bring yummy food.

Due to social distancing measures have been raised,

I had a year end party with my friends through video chat.

They may be far, but our hearts are close!

Write my TO DO LIST for 2021


-Be punctual

-Exercise in your spare time and be healthy

-Become safer

-Taking off mask



I also made plans with Spee for the New Year!

Nareu will be more sincere and safe in 2021.

At the end of last year, I was a little depressed

because I was just staying home

due to social distancing measures have been raised.

But I had an online party with my friends,

so it was a special year end!

I hope we will be safe in 2021.

End of Nareu's diary!


No comments:

Post a Comment