상단카테고리

[Spee's Diary] I want to become a celebrity

 


Spee's Diary

- I want to be a celebrity -




Nareu and I want to become a celebrity
so we did many things that are trendy these days.




[ Hiking at Gyeyang Mountain ]

We went to Gyeyang Mountain,
which was a beautiful scenery and many other things to see.
I felt so good after getting some fresh air.




[ Trending Idol Dance ] 


I did the trendy Brave Girls' Rollin dance with Nareu.
It was tiring because my body isn't flexible.




[ Growing Green Onions at Home ]

Lately, green onions became expensive
so I started growing green onions at home. It is a trend now!

I put it at the spot where it gets sunlight and changed the water regulatrly.
I feel good because it grew so well.





The weather is nice these days.
I really want to go out and play.
But if possible, I look for something fun to do at home.

Everyone is having a hard time due to COVID-19.
I'll try my best to follow the preventive guidelines.

-The end of Spee's diary -




No comments:

Post a Comment