상단카테고리

[Spee's Diary] Yummy! Delicious Daily Life

 How has Spee been? Let's check out Spee's Diary together.



(Wow, Spee seems to be eating a lot lately.)




Nareu said, "Spee, I think you have gained some weight lately."

[Spee thinks: Is it because I have eaten too many good meals lately?]

Then, I said to Nareu: "Nareu, it's the same to you too."




We have ordered delivery for the popular tteokbukki dish
which is the Rose Spicy Rice Cake.

It was spicy.

I've tried different brands of Rose Spicy Rice Cake with Nareu.
And Nareu, who is a gourmet, told me that
it is a must to add cheese on top!




When I ate mint chocolate for dessert, Nareu who dislike mint chocolate said,
"you're eating the toothpaste."

I said, no! Toothpaste doesn't taste good but mint chocolate is so delicious!




Also, last month, green onions were really expensive
so I started growing them myself.

Now, the green onion price has dropped...
I already feel attached to the green onions
so I decided to grow them as a companion plant.



The weather is nice lately and I wish to go out more often.
But I have to be careful as there is increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases.

It could be a bit frustrating, but when I eat delicious good, I feel better right away.

Okay! What shall I eat tomorrow? :)


-The end of Spee's diary-

Stay safe and thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment